Water Quality and the Environment Act
Join us for this event from the Water, Environmental Litigation and Nature Conservation Working Parties.
Join us on the morning of 14 September for a webinar on water quality. This event will be held online.
The aim of the event is to have an objective and positive forward look at the current state of our water, identifying the key issues and possible solutions, and how long will it take to get where we want to be. The event will bring you a series of speaker presentations and then a panel discussion as a mechanism for bringing the various points of view together and to look for a positive way forward.
We have an eminent line up:
Chair: Tapiwa Gavaza - Founding Director, Quantum Consulting Engineers
- Prof Peter Hammond - Windrush Against Sewage Pollution: Sewage Pollution and modelling work to identify CSO spills
- Guy Linley-Adams - private practice/Cardiff University’s School of Law and Politics: Water Quality regulation and enforcement
- Helen Wakeham - Deputy Director for Water Industry Regulation, Environment Agency: EA perspective on Water Quality issues and future improvements
- Sandra Norval - Future Growth Lead, Southern Water: Water Company perspective and improvement planning for the future in light of the recent Ofwat and Environment targets
- Prof Richard Macrory QC - Non Executive Director, Office for Environmental Protection: The Office for Environmental Protection - Progress to date with a focus on water.
- Members - £10
- Non Members - £20
- Students/Unwaged - free
To book your place, please log in or register and follow the prompts. Do not set up a new account if you already have one with us.